Counselling and Psychotherapy Service in Maidstone, KentKent Counselling & Psychotherapy Service (KCPS) has been established for over twenty years and takes pride in offering a caring, professional service. We are a team of BACP Accredited Counsellors and UKCP Registered Psychotherapists. We aim to offer a supportive, caring, therapeutic relationship to enable you to make sense of what has gone wrong and to consider helpful change.
How does it work?Within a confidential, safe and non-judgmental environment, a reliable and trusting relationship with a therapist can be formed where difficult and distressing feelings can be shared.
Together we can work out more effective ways of coping and living life
Talking to a counsellor or psychotherapist can help with:
- Depression. Anxiety. Loneliness. Frustration. Anger. Low self esteem. Conflicting feelings.
- Panic Attacks.
- Loss. Fear of Loss.
- Woman or Men who have suffered childhood abuse or currently in an abusive relationship.
- Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Stress or anxiety due to fear of failure, PTSD, traumatic events.
- Relationship problems such as difficulty in finding and sustaining relationships, separation, bereavement, betrayal, trust issues, insecurity. Difficulty in letting others be close and intimate. Paranoia.
- Having affairs or sex outside the marriage.
- Physical, Sexual or Emotional Abuse; Bullying
- Sexuality: Exploring Sexual Orientation. Issues with Sex.
- Eating Disorders including Anorexia, Obesity, Bulimia, BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder aka Negative Body Image)
- Employee Assistance Support: workplace pressures, personal issues affecting your performance, job-related stress. KCPS provides counselling for staff of local business's and schools.
- Counselling for the staff of Academy's and Schools.
- Counselling for Couples: KCPS have counsellors who work specifically with Couples and are specialists in Relationship Therapy.
- Counselling for Children: KCPS have counsellors who work specifically with Children and Families.
The First Step:If you have any questions, wish to make an appointment or arrange an initial consultation:
Please ring: 01622 754853 all calls will be treated confidentially